Monday, September 19, 2005

In this world of expensive time and space, many Adelaide stories don't get to be told. I'd like to help out.

I hope that this will become an online Adelaide bulletin-board for anything and everything. Any story that you (or your group) think needs to be told (as long as it won't get me into legal trouble.) will appear here.

I'm confident that we can generate a local readership, and hopefully a place where frustrated Adelaide newshounds can post their work.

For correspondence regarding this site the email address is adelaidenewsblog@yahoo.com.au

Though it might be working "backwards" I've decided to put up this site and go looking for information. I hope to bring you some stories you won't see anywhere else, others told differently to the Official Version, and to gather interesting Adelaide stories and links in this place.
I'd appreciate any comments, contributions and advice you have to give.


No comments: